CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

BUSTED!


When I replaced all the vent covers in my house some of the paint came off and I have yet to touch up the paint. So my son took the opportunity one morning to leave his mark on my wall. Not my most proud moment as mother, I thought I taught him if you are going to practice graffiti don't sign your name on the wall!!!
If I did not take a picture I was going to scream, so I laughed and took a picture for future posterity. You gotta love motherhood, there is never a dull moment. Hope you all have a great week, until next time.......

Leah

3 comments:

eldredgered said...

at least he wrote it on the part you had to touch up anyway, think of how you would have felt if he wrote it on the nice paint! this also isn't as bad as the time he ate the blue marker in my closet.

L.Smith said...

Karen, thank you for reminding me of hayden eating the blue marker after he had wrote on your floor with it first!! i do love him!!

The Hart Family said...

You know, that would be my little Abigail! Ammon never had an issue with things like that, but if Abbey finds a writing utensil of any sort,she has to write on whatever she sees fit!