CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Crafts....


My blogs just get happier with time don't they? We have been battling a serious case of "diarama"this weekend (that's what Hayden calls diarreah.)
It as been lovely, cleaning up when he does not make it to the bathroom in time, wipeing both children's bottoms instead of just Izabella's. Motherhood is grand this week. Oh and to top it all off, a bloody nose in my bed on my nice white sheets. I have seen more bodily fluids then I care to at the moment. So needless to say I did not make it to stake conference today and I am so sad, we had Elder L. Tom Perry here presiding and speaking and I missed it last night too because all our babysitters were taken from us (not really we were just a tad late in asking them.) I would have gone by myself but David left this morning for Virginia to attend a Head and Neck Anatomy course, basically to play with cadaver heads and disect them and learn all the anatomy of the human head with out the patient bitting him, grabbing his arm, punching him, swearing at him, really it's the ideal patient, so he will be there for a week. Now this gets me to the real point of the blog...............
Grandma "Bicki", sent the kids easter crafts to do this month and we pulled them out because I felt that it was a good sabbath activity (and we were bored out of our minds). Here is a picture of the finished products and Hayden looking much better with a little color in his cheeks that I have not seen in days...he is a pretty cute kid...have a great week....
Leah
Leah

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh poor you! That is no fun. I'm so sorry you didn't make it to Stake Conference. It sucks being a single mom on top of having sick kids too!!! Hope you guys start to get better soon.

Jen said...

Sorry you're sick! I love that you blogged, thought. Missed ya.
Jen

Jocelyn said...

Leah! Fun to see you on here! Sick kids aren't great, but I have this strange love/hate relationship with it anyway. I hate that they're sick and that I have clean up duty but I love that they need me and want to snuggle with me so much more than usual! Maybe I'm the one that's sick....

Anyway, I'll be checking your blog often...