CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

What happened to us?......

The other night we are sitting at the dinner table, David and I are in our sweats the kids look ragged from a long day and it's 7 o'clock.We both said how we would love to go to bed right now, I looked at him and said "what happened to us?", to which he replied two reasons, then pointed to our children, 1 and 2. Enough said. Someday we will get our cool back , but until then it's sweats and early to bed. Oh to be young (I mean younger) again!!

2 comments:

The Hart Family said...

I found that So funny Leah because Andrew and I say that all the time. In fact, we have nicknamed our kids thing one and thing two, (like in the Cat in the Hat.) But it really does feel like that sometimes huh?

eldredgered said...

oh leah i hear you on that one, sometimes i ask the kids if they will be the parents and tuck me into bed early.