CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

How it's going to go...

So this is how my blogs are going to go I guess. I will post for 3 days and then forget for a week or two then come back and do it again. Actually my camera was dropped by my sweet son, and it's now being sent back to the manufacturer to be fixed and I am physically sick about it because I missed Hayden's birthday party and easter when my kids were looking oh so cute, and I like to post pictures with my blogs. ......
Needless to say I am sad about it but it will all be fixed. David will bring his camera home from the hospital and we will take pictures tonight of our family party with Hayden, because today my baby boy is 6 years old! I can't believe it, I don't feel mature enough to have a 6 year old in kindergarten, you know?
6 years ago right now I was in heaven with an epidural placed perfectly in my back so I did not feel a thing! I was sleeping and enjoying the peace and quiet before motherhood came and there was no return! I love my bubba (that is what bella calls him). So I hope to have pictures posted in the next few days and then of course you won't here from me for a week or two.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I check almost every day, keep the posts coming! Happy Birthday, Hayden!

Jenny said...

Yeah! Hope your camera gets fixed soon:)