CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Idol Chatter.....

I am a big American Idol fan so I thought I would post my thoughts, scary I know!
I can't believe that Brooke White was in the bottom 3 last night, she is so great and it was Ramielle's time to go and next week it will be kristy or jason and then after that it gets sticky. I think the rest are great, but my favorite is David Cook, he has a bad boy persona about him but then you can see he is a sweet guy, and I love all the arrangements he has done with his songs. Very talented, I hope my kids can get some musical talents instilled in them. Music can be so therapeutic and good for you, I always wished I could play the piano or violin, don't ask me why, it's all I can remember from when I was growing up. So until next Tuesday at 8 p.m. eastern time, I anxiously await there performances.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Leah, I agree! Except about Jason!!! He's one of my top 5! I think Kristy then Syesha. After that it will have to be completely based on that weeks performances, as they are all pretty amazing singers. So unlike other years!

Jen said...

I love David Cook! He is amazing and deserves to win it all. JAson is cute and has his own little style that is good, but not enough. Whatever happens, all of these guys are going to tour and make lots of $$!

eldredgered said...

leah i miss living by you so much! i also like david cook, and i really think jason either looks like a girl, or john travolta with dreads, either way he kind of spooks me out.

Mom said...

Lovey,
You have it all wrong! You don't like David Cook, you love David Archiletta! He is from Murray High, a Utah boy and is by far the BEST! I still love you but you must get your David's right. (yeah I know your married to the Best of the Best of Davids!"
Love ya Mom