CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Music to my Ears!!!!

I just saw the unveiling of the reunion of the New Kids On the Block!! Be still my heart, they were the first concert I ever went to and I actually wore the big pin on my pant leg and made my own shirt to wear to the concert. I think I just revealed what a geak I was growing up but I loved NKOTB, don't tell david but I was going to marry Jon and my best friend was going to marry Jordan and we would live next store to one another! They are going on tour and I would love to go!! I guess the geak in me never really left! Oh oh oh oh oh the Right Stuff.......
Leah

6 comments:

The Hart Family said...

That is AWESOME!!! I was going to marry Jordan! :) My friends and I had those Huge pin type things that could stand up like picture frames...and we would put them on our desks at school, and I had a NKOTB shirt for every day of the week!

Jenny said...

haha, you make me laugh. I'm sorry Leah but I was NOT a NKOTB fan--my brothers used to tease me about them though and made me cry!! Don't worry, I'll keep your secret safe from David:)

Em said...

Hey, my friend and I made a New Kids on The Block room under her stairs and plastered the walls with their posters!

Dick&Erica said...

I still own a NKOTB shirt and wear it often. I will TOTALLY meet up with you at a concert...they were my first one too. I will buy tickets for sure. My love bounced around but was mostly for Joey. After seeing their concert I had a brief pity crush for Danny because I felt bad that not a lot of girls loved him.

Jocelyn said...

Leah! I had an NKOTB birthday party, complete with poster of Donny (I loved the bad boy of the bunch!). I hung that on my wall with pride for a lot of years! Call me and we'll go to their concert!

Mom said...

Lovey,
I remember so well that night of the concert. The guitar shaped sign with lights was so "rad" (haha) I'm glad you have such good memories. You are the BEST.
Love ya tonz.
Mom