CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sweet Girl...

My sweet baby girl has gotten slammed with the same awful head and sinus cold that I had a couple weeks ago. It was so bad, my eyes were goopy, runny nose, barking seal cough, headache, the works.......so she now has it and bless her heart she is still happy and plays with me although we really just sat on the couch and read books today (and when I say books , I mean the same 3 books over and over again, I can now read them blind folded!)
Needless to say I have wiped her nose close to 50 times, but when I was getting ready she came to the bathroom with a tissue in hand pretending to wipe her nose and all of the sudden she blew her nose and wiped it too! She is so advanced......... It was too funny and then she just smiled because I was laughing. I just love my little peanut......
I hate it when my kids are sick but they can be genuinely so sweet.
For some strange reason I have really enjoyed being home this week, well I always do but I got my house all clean when they were sleeping then I got to play and hold and cuddle with them watch movies, feed them there favorite dinners, have a clean kitchen when I go to bed, I accomplished a lot and it feels good. I would not trade this job for anything in the world...
Sleep tight baby girl, mommy loves you......

0 comments: