CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

But I love technology.......



So last night I decide to sit down and actually do this blogging thing (I still don't know what "blog" means) and I get all the way done, I figured out how to put pictures on and everything and with one click it was all gone!!! I was so mad that I had to shut the computer and walk away from it for the night or I think it would have ended up on my driveway.

So here I sit again hoping that this works and I can get the hang of it, because I really do love seeing all of my friends and families blogs so this will be a good way to keep in touch.
Not much has happened latey, Christmas was a blast and Hayden got everything his little heart desired , and we successfully got through another year of him thinking Santa is real! ( it was a hot topic at school and we had many discussions over it.)
Izabella had a wonderful time that morning, kind of clueless, but having a ball with the wrapping paper and liking what her big brother received more...... go figure! David and I had a relaxing morning in our pajamas, actually the whole day we stayed in our PJs, it was so nice, I had been up and ready to go every morning by 8 and I went non stop until 11 and then I had parties every weekend and through out the weeks, so I am enjoying the slower pace of life post Holiday hustle and bustle.
I guess the one exciting thing that happened this week was we took Hayden to a pediatric allergist at Yale to put to rest if he really is allergic to peanuts. We are happy to say the the test came back negative and upon hearing the news he triumphantly put his arms in the air and proclaimed "Mom, I love peanuts!", of course you do baby, I replied. So he requested a PB&J for snack after school, and I made my first PB&J for him when he got home.
Don't say were not fun! Oh yes and the tooth fairy has come twice in the past month and that has been exciting also, but she forgot to come one night and Hayden was less than impressed with that oversight! But she remembered the next night and redeemed herself.
Well I am pretty sure this is the most lame blog any of you have read I will try to do better in the future. Take care and I am now going to attempt the picture thing again, Take care..
Leah

6 comments:

The Hart Family said...

Absolutely adorable! I am still trying to understand this whole blogging thing too, but welcome! I love that we have contact again!

Heidi Mae said...

I love it! Welcome to blogging.

Mom said...

Lovey,
You did it and I love it. Im so proud of you. I hope to get mine up and running tomorrow night. More pictures please!!!!!!!!!
Mom

Mom said...

Lovey,
I'm so proud of you! You did it and I love it. I hope to get mine up and running tomorrow night. More pictures please!!!!!
Mom

Jen said...

I love your blog, Leah!
Ours is dookers.blogspot.com
Happy New Year
Jen

Jenny said...

Your blog is so cute! Okay, this has inspired me to resurrect my blog (I haven't blogged since pre-Annie). Check it out at www.seanjennytaylor.blogspot.com
See you later!