CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year New You?

I now think I have this blogging thing under control after the help of many friends on what I did
wrong with my blog , things should be working smoothly.
So with the new year I have 2 resolutions: One is to read the BOM with Hayden everyday (normally breakfast is the best time since he is in one spot and might actually listen.)
The second one is to loose the lovely baguette that has remained on my stomach since Bella was born. Yes my resolution is to loose weight or at least be healthier. The holidays shot my eating to you know where, so I am trying to regain self control again.
I like the new year I feel like I can start fresh and do many things better. Today I am organizing and cleaning and putting ALL of Davids "stuff" down stairs on his desk and it better not make it up on my desk or I think we will have some trouble!

So wish me luck in cleaning, organizing, and my self control issue. How are your resolutions coming? I would love to know what they are............until next time.
Leah

3 comments:

eldredgered said...

ok leah i have serious doubts that you have any weight to lose. i am sure that you look as fabulous as ever. i am happy that you are blogging, keep it coming. it makes it seem like we aren't quite so far apart.

Ginger Johnson said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Karen. Some people get baguettes around their middles. Others of us get hedgehogs. Haha.

I, too, am glad you're blogging.

As for my resolutions, there are so many that it seems like they're going to take over my life, let alone your blog space, so I'll limit myself.

My first one is to finish my novel and get it out to publishers by April/May. Another one, which you can appreciate is to get my boys' scrapbooks up to date. I just put in Samuel's first birthday and his ultrasound pictures. The boy is seven. Sheesh. LIke I said, I've got my work cut out for me!

xo

pidhajecky said...

What a great way to keep in touch! The kids look adorable and happy as ever. We can't wait to see you all - the time passes so quickly!

love to everyone - Brooke and Chris