CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Smith House WWF




It has become a nightly ritual for a long time in the Smith House that David and Hayden do a little "Smack down" before bed time to do some male bonding, I am not sure why , but this is what they do and I had my camera handy and thought I should document this nightly activity that mommy stays out of , but occasionally Bella wants to participate in!
But the best part of the whole thing that you can't hear is that David begins the smack down with singing "Eye of the Tiger", from Rocky. Hayden almost knows all the words, and when the chorus comes they really belt it out. I wish he could stay my little boy forever. He is so funny right now .I hope you find the pictures amusing but please ignore my dirty house, I had a party earlier in the day and I had not quite recovered by the time bedtime rolled around. My particular favorite is Bella wanting in on some of the action and taking a "bite" out of the competition! I love family rituals! (sorry one picture is the wrong way.)
Leah

2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

Hooray! You're actually blogging. Good job. It will get easier as you go.

I just love your family. You guys are so cute and fun. I can just imagine the excitement of the smackdown. I love it!

Heidi Mae said...

Aren't boys fun?!!!